41. Mr Brown is so funny that he always tells us ▲ (笑話).
42. —Tom, your bedroom is in a ▲ (亂七八糟). You’d better tidy it up now.
—OK. I will do it right now.
43. I stayed up late to complete my homework yesterday evening. So I feel ▲ (瞌睡的) in class today.
44. Oh, no! My favourite dog has gone ▲ (丟失的).
45. The best season to visit Qixia Mountain is ▲ (秋季) since we can enjoy many beautiful red leaves.
46. Millie spends lots of time ▲ (dance) every day.
47. You don’t need to worry about Amy. She is old enough to look after ▲ (she).
48. Christmas is one of the most important festivals in ▲ (west) countries.
49. —What happened just now?
—I don’t know. But the big noise made me ▲ (feel) scared.
50. He is such a strong-minded person that his ▲ (blind) can’t stop him from fighting for his dream.